Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wedding Bliss I - Special Edition


Had this in my mind and just had to work on it to make it a reality. It's a special edition and alot of details for both bride and groom. It will be on sale at the upcoming Fancy Faire on 15th and 16th May. These cats are limited in numbers and I make only one of each design. Each cat measures 9 inches by 8.5 inches.

For toys which have the colour PINK, even if it is a dash of pink, I will donate 10% of the proceeds from sale of these items to the Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore). These are my Awareness Toys, a way to promote Breast Cancer Awareness, especially among us ladies. Email me at toysfromtheheart[at]gmail.com. Thanks.