Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Toys at the Fancy Faire

This is a shot of the table with the toys laid out. Didn't have much space cuz the table was small so I will have to look out for display stands that can help create more space vertically. Some of the toys were sold over the last two days. I will be making more gingerbread plushies and some partners for the cat!

Will update the amount raised for the Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore) once I finalise a few more sale this week. Not as much as I had hoped but it's a start. Thank you to those who supported this cause by making purchases during the Faire.

Toys are still up for sale if anyone is still keen to purchase them, just drop me an email at toysfromtheheart[at]gmail.com