Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Monday, December 04, 2006

FROG PRINCE


I love getting requests for toys because I know these are from individuals who can appreciate toys which are not mass produced in huge factories but rather are looking for one of a kind toys which has been made especially for them. And I usually like to get the customer involved in the making process by providing inputs / feedback so that the end product is what s/he wants. And I usually discuss openly about what I feel might work and what might not work and end up making several versions, and usually end up with that ONE that I think is just perfect. And upon completion of that toy, there is immense satisfaction. I think each time I make a toy that I am happy with, a little of me goes with the toy cuz I put in time and effort into making that toy just right (to me at least). And my policy is simple, if the individual does not click with what I made, it's okay with me. I am sure another person will come by and that toy might 'call out' to that other person instead.

I made the frog prince (see above) for a nice lady who wants it for a little kiddo. Hope she likes how he turned out. I made some modifications as requested so this fella is waiting to be shipped to his new home.