Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

GONE BAKING ....

After working on Keera for a few weeks, am now going to take a break from making them Flower Gal dolls for just a wee bit to recharge and get inspired for new dolls :o)


In the meantime, I'll be 'baking' some treats to satisfy my sugar cravings that seems to plaque me ever so often these days. So look out for this space in a few days to see what I have been up too.


PS: If you're wondering what's with the pictures, I was googling some and came across these pictures that reminded me of my childhood days when I use to love reading my Peter and Jane books. Thought I'll share them here and for more such lovely pictures, please head to this website.