Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Monday, October 29, 2007

CUSTOMISED SOCK MONKEYS

I am in the process of making more of these sock monkeys and if you would like to customise any, send me an email and I would be happy to do one for you. For example, if you would like to propose to your girlfriend, I can do a sock monkey with both your initials or even one with a diamond ring on his chest so that you can use the sock monkey to bring along the ring and present both to your girlfriend. Or if you have a friend who is having a birthday, I could do one with a birthday cake on his/her chest. There are so many possibilities to personalise a sock monkey. Just let your imagination go wild and let me do the sewing for you! :o)

Labels: