Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Have a cupcake...or two!

These sweet treats are definitely a must have. They are sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free and best of all calories-free yet full of awesome cuteness! I have been intrigued by them cupcakes for a while and since I am rather useless in the kitchen, thought I'll try sewing them instead. I love creating different combinations and if you have a special combination, I can try and 'bake' it for you. They make lovely gifts to friends and family members and can be great for favours or door gifts. However, if you need more than what I have, drop me and email to discuss further.

Now you will never lose your keys again as these cupcakes are keychains. What a fun way to bundle your keys together. And if you're worried of losing your pins and needles, these also work as pincushions. I'm still baking more as these cupcakes take awhile to sew. I painstakingly hand sew most parts of the cupcake so that I have a better control over the stitches on the felt materials that I use. And I slowly stuff them with polyfill stuffing, careful to not over stuff.

These cupcakes measure approximately about 4" by 3.5" and may vary depending on their toping of course :o)

So come on, pick one or two of these cupcakes before they are all gone!!!

Labels: