Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TAKING A LIL SHORT BREAK ...

It's been a great year and am looking forward to more plushie 2008. Thank you those who supported and got my sock monkeys!! More will be on the way for 2008. I am not able to get them out in time for Xmas cuz am taking a long overdue holiday for the next two weeks. But will be back fully recharged and hopefully with lots of ideas for the coming year.

Will also put up and update on how much Toys From The Heart is donating to charity for the second half of the year thanks to your support when I get back. For now, will have to finish up packing my things for my flight tonite.

Cheers and wishing one and all a very Merry Xmas!!!