Toys From The Heart

Wanted: Fun-filled homes with loads of TLC for these adorable but homeless plushies. Meant for the young or young at heart.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

WORK IN PROGRESS

I have an idea for a new sock monkey that I have been toying with for the last few weeks and am real worried that I won't be able to find the things that I would need. Yesterday while at the dentist seat, trying to distract myself from thinking about what the dentist is doing (am having implants done), I was thinking about where I would be able to find what I needed.

After my appointment at the dentist, I was walking home and looking at the 'pasar malam' or night bazaar and to my pleasant surprise, I found the socks that I needed. And this is after looking everywhere and not seeing it before. This could be my reward for being very nice at the dentist *laughs*


And now I need to look for one more thing and once I have that, I can start work! So far no luck at Spotlight and Art Friend. Anyone know where I can get accessories for dolls like straw hats? Any help will be appreciate :o)

Labels: